Who are we?
POLISH FOSTER CARE COALITION is a group of individuals from all over Poland representing local and nationwide non-governmental organizations. Our mission is to safeguard a child’s legal right to be brought up in a family environment. Children who cannot stay with their biological parents, have a far greater chance of a normal successful development and future happiness when they are placed in foster families, where they can experience normal home life.
Goals of the Coalition:
- Lowering the number of children placed in round-the-clock group home institutions.
- Placing children who cannot be brought up by their biological parents in foster families.
- Raising standards in foster care.
- Breaking foster care stereotypes.
- Improving competencies and personal development of the members of the COALITION, speaking “one voice”.
- Increasing public awareness of child and family care.
- Assisting former foster children.
- Supporting foster parents by providing professional help and consulting services.
Ostatnia modyfikacja: 04.10.2016 r.